6 Dulconghi Street, Crescent Head
5 3 2
CRESCENT HEAD LANDMARK FOR SALE - MALIBU - Under Offer
For Sale - $1,275,000
It would cost a fortune to build a house as big as Malibu these days. And lets face it, locations with million dollar views like these come with million dollar price tags just for the land! Let alone a house as well!
Malibu also comes with its own large 1 bedroom unit downstairs. Large living area with water views, full timber kitchen, bathroom, laundry facilities and an extra big bedroom.
"MALIBU" is a Crescent Head icon. Set high on the Point, the third house along the headland known as Big Nobby, with views up the beach, over the beautiful bay and west to the mountains, Malibu offers everything you could possibly want, either for the owner occupier, holiday home owner or investor.
* Spectacular water views - and we mean spectacular (even by Crescent Head standards the views are super special);
* Plenty of space - four bedrooms, three bathrooms, big garage, mezzanine level with room for three more single beds;
* Wrap around veranda with water views - whale watch from your living room;
* Large picture windows on three sides brings the ocean into your living room, dining and kitchen and two bedrooms.
* Main bedroom with ensuite, air conditioning and built in robes;
* Outdoor entertaining area;
* Super large family games room (13.6m long) with access to the back outdoor area;
* Separate 1 bedroom unit downstairs complete with timber kitchen, bathrooms, big bedroom with built in robes and open plan living/dining.
Walk out the door and over the golf course and you're at one of Australias best beaches. Even better, check the surf without even getting out of bed!
They don't make locations like this anymore - don't let Malibu slip through your fingers. Inspect today.
|Land Size:||594m² approx.|
|Zoning:||R1 - General Residential|
- Or By Appointment
Agent Contact Details
Point Break Realty
Shop 4, Rankine Street, ,
Crescent Head, NSW 2440