172 Point Plomer Road, Crescent Head
4 2 3
STUNNING SEA VIEWS PLUS PLENTY OF PRIVACY
For Sale - $1,100,000
This is the type of property people ask me about all the time but is a very rare find indeed. A solid brick home on just under 7 acres on the the iconic Point Plomer Road - right on the southern fringe of Crescent Head on the tar road. It's a couple of minutes drive to the beautiful back beach and set right back on the block for quiet and solitude.
Privacy? Check. Stunning ocean views? You bet. Large open plan home? Yep. Huge wrap-around deck for outdoor entertaining? All here!
Upstairs you'll find the open plan kitchen/dining area which leads out to the deck, massive living area with stunning views, main bedroom with walk-in-robe & en-suite and laundry.
Downstairs are three more bedrooms, another bathroom, an office and access out to another private deck to enjoy the peace and quiet.
Whether you know and love the Crescent Head area or you've never been here before, this property will appeal to anyone who loves the coast and the bush.
The Facts and Figures:
* 4 bedrooms, 3 living areas, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets;
* Freestanding double garage plus another single garage which has internal access to the house;
* Large open plan kitchen with dishwasher and dining area with ocean views;
* Super spacious living area with slow combustion wood fire & beautiful water views as well;
* Sealed road frontage, garbage service and town water.
This house will be an absolute joy to live in. Inspect at your earliest convenience. Please note the home is tenanted so a few days notice is essential.
|Land Size:||2.7 hectares approx.|
- Open by Appointment
Agent Contact Details
Point Break Realty
Shop 4, Rankine Street, ,
Crescent Head, NSW 2440